Frequently Asked Questions
To help you plan your experience, here are some of our most frequently asked questions about the European Christmas Market.
- Are dogs allowed at the market?
No, we ask that you leave your furry friends at home.
- Where is a cash machine?
You can find a cash machine inside Union Depot.
- Will there be a photographer with Santa with photos I can purchase?
There will not be an official photographer with Santa so we encourage you to snap your own memories!
- Where can I find parking?
One option is to park in the Union Depot Parking Lot B which is located below and to the east of the Market (see parking rates here). We also have directions and a link to St. Paul’s interactive parking finder on our Plan Your Visit page.
- Is the European Christmas Market located outdoors?
Yes, we are an outdoor, open-air market. We have one large and one small tent for you to take shelter and get warm and also purchase Glühwein, hot, spiced mulled wine.
- How can my business be a vendor at the 2020 European Christmas Market?
Contact us right away to inquire about your spot at the 2020 European Christmas Market!
Connect with us!
Find us on social media and share your European Christmas Market moments by tagging us in your photos!