2021 Local Vendors
Enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of an authentic European Christmas Market while supporting our local crafters and artisans selling unique, handmade holiday gifts and delicious European and festive foods!
Blue Egg Farmstore
A small family farm that specializes in growing and sourcing local herbs and medicinal plants for exceptional body care products. They take these sourced plants and cold infuse them in oils for 12 weeks before they are used in lotions, scrubs, salves and butters, bringing you the most potent healing properties for your skin.
- Sweet and Salty Scrubs
- Bath Bombs
- Green Tea Body Butters
- Magnesium and Aromatherapy Roll-ns
- Coconut Milk Soaps
- Lip Balms
Burbach’s European Pancakes
Burbach’s European Pancakes is bringing the rich taste of German food to Minnesota. Traditional family recipes are at the heart of their business and their mission is to serve a taste of German heritage with every flavorful experience.
- Potato Pancakes
- Giant Schnitzel on a Stick
- Hot Chocolate
Designs and Imports by Peach
Eastern European souvenirs.
- Keychains, bags, and jewelry
- Painted boxes
- Wooden pipes
- Kitchen linens and utensils
- Handmade Christmas ornaments
- Wooden toys, wooden puzzles, and instruments
- Soft toys, nesting dolls, and handmade ethnic dolls
- European and Baltic style wool items (mittens, hats, scarves, socks, ponchos)
Our creative, safe and fun natural wood toys are handcrafted in our solar powered workshop from sustainably harvested trees. Our durable toys are child safe and 100% handmade in the USA since 1972.
- Little Toys for Little Hands 8 wooden toys (Toot, Pickup, Tractor, Plane, Dozer, Copter, School Bus, Car)
- Pull Toys (Gertie Grasshopper or Cleo Frog)
- NextStep Toys: Tractor-n-Wagon, Toot-n-Coal Tender, Semi Truck-n-Trailer
- Big Trucks Wood-n-Toot, Load’n Go Semi Truck’n Trailer, Lizzy Logger, Fizzy Fire, Dandy Dumper, Car Carrier
German Brat Haus
Selling German Christmas Market style sausage products. Only the most authentic sausage will do for this Market!
- Hot dogs
- A variety of other specialty sausage products
German Specialty Imports
German Specialty Imports is your one stop shop for all things German! They sell a variety of authentic goods honoring the German heritage.
- Christmas Ornaments
- Mouth-blown and Hand Painted Glass and Porcelain
- Hand Carved and Hand Turned/Handmade Nutcrackers
- Incense Burners / Smokers / Rauchermaennchen
- Candle Carussels/Pyramids
- Light arches/Schwibbogen
- Advent Calendars
- German Christmas Cookies and Candies
- Christ Stollen in Different Varieties (German Fruitbread)
- German Christmas Linen
- Gluehwine Spices to Make Your Own Gluehwine
- Feuerzangenbowle Cups and Party Sets
- German Wool Blankets and Much More
If you are in the market for tutoring, translating, consulting and more, the owner, Erika, offers those services too outside the market!
German Traditional Crafts
German Traditional Crafts will be selling beautiful Herrenhuter Stars (decorative light ornaments) imported directly from Germany and fitted for American consumers. These lights can be used inside or outdoors year around and are available in many sizes, colors and materials. They brighten up any space where want to enjoy them.
iPierogi is family owned and operated food vendor, serving homemade style pierogi and other polish food. They arrived in America 25 years ago and still keep the traditions of Poland alive.
They serve the most delicious:
- Polish Sausage
- Stuffed Cabbage (Golabki)
- Potato Pancakes
- Crepes (Nalesniki)
Lucy Iburg Diseñós
Host of 2 booths at the European Christmas Market this year! One booth, Wooly Wooly, specializing in handmade wool products. The second, specializing in soft Alpaca merchandise. Find all of her products at the link below.
- Wool Hats
- Wool Mittens
- Soft Toys
- Arts & Crafts
A collective shop of small businesses and artisans that are all inspired by the Nordic traditions. Together they sell Scandinavian inspired handcrafted goods, candles, art, imports, decor, Christmas gifts and more!
- Handmade Wooden Gnome Houses
- Hand-Forged Metalware
- Hand-knitted Goods
- Wooden Bowls and Utensils
- Herbal Remedies
- Vintage goods from Scandinavia
- Nordic flags
- Small Imported Stationery Items
- Gift Paper
- Glogg Gift Sets
- Risgrot Gift Sets
- Handmade Leather Goods
Owl Creek Organics & Natural Products
We produce & sell wild berry and specialty jams and sweet cover honey flavored with organic fruit powders and organic extracts.
- Jam – banana rum, brandied apple cinnamon, wild grape, strawberry, blueberry, peach, raspberry, cherry almond
- Flavored Honey – huckleberry, lingonberry, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, cinnamon, caramel cinnamon, banana, pumpkin, cranberry, cherry almond, raw honey, wild berry
- Natural Beeswax Candles
- Gift Packs
Potekglass is a kiln formed glass design shop owned by Malcom Potek and Kara Van Wyk. Potekglass works on commission projects for public and private spaces, as well as creating gallery work of their own. Malcom teaches glass classes at their home studio and throughout the US.
Val’s Brew Treats
Premium dog treats made with beer grain from the brewing process at local Twin Cities breweries. They make a variety of high quality pet products and fun gifts for every devoted dog mom/dog dad.
- Dog Treats
- Pet Bandanas
- Pet Bow Ties
- Matching Sets
- Pet Sweaters
- Custom Pet Stockings
- Tote Bags